Use case 1 and its variations can be initiated by a Human Service Consumer through an app. In such case, the Machine Service Consumer acts as a proxy between the Human Service Consumer and the Service Provider's machine.
|Delegation info PIP
|Use case variation
Use case interaction
As to use case 1, it is prerequisite of this use case that:
- The Service Provider has and manages its own entitlement information indicating what Entitled Parties are entitled to what (parts of) services*;
- The Service Consumer is able to authenticate the Service Provider;
- The Service Provider is able to authenticate the Service Consumer.
In this use case the Entitled Party is also the Service Consumer.
*The Service Provider can outsource this function to a third party
The use case consists of the following steps:
- The Human Service Consumer uses an app to request a service at the Machine Service Consumer - the Human Service Consumer's identity is included in the request;
- The request is mapped to a service request;
- The Machine Service Consumer requests a service from the Service Provider;
- The Service Provider authenticates the Machine Service Consumer and validates the iSHARE adherence of the Service Consumer;
- The Service Provider authorizes the Machine Service Consumer of the Service Consumer based on the entitlement information registered with the Service Provider;
- The Service Provider executes the requested service;
- The Service Provider provides the service result to the Machine Service Consumer;
The Human Service Consumer accesses the result through app.